Tuesday 19 November 2019

Skapar kallarn - Snowman tag

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 19 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 19 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tag die ik heb gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor een oude digitale stempel gebruikt die volgens mij niet meer verkrijgbaar is. Dit is Snowman van Skapar Kallarn. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Zig clean colour real brush markers en de zwarte glaze pen. Daarna heb ik mijn sneeuwman nog gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Classic tags 2 dies van Neat and tangled een tag uit roze karton gestanst. Daarna heb ik hier een leuk patroon op aangebracht met de Quilted stitched pattern die van Lil inker designs. De bovenkant van de tag heb ik uit wit karton gestanst en deze heb ik daarna op mijn tag geplakt. Op dit bovenkant heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Typed christmas van Hello Bluebird gestempeld. Ik heb mijn sneeuwman met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Ik heb door het gaatje in de tag zwarte jute touw gebonden.


Today I am posting a new tag that I have made. I used an old digital stamp that isn't available any longer. This is Snowman from Skapar Kallarn. I have coloured the image with my Zig clean colour real brush markers and the black glaze pen. Then I coloured the snowman with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut the image. Then I have diecut a tag from pink cardstock with the Classic tags 2 dies from Neat and tangled. I added a pattern on the tag with the Quilted stitched pattern die from Lil inker designs. I have diecut the top of the tag from white cardstock and glued it on the tag. On the white part I have stamped a sentiment from the set Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird. I glued the image with foamtape on my tag. I threaded black jute thread through the hole in the tag.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Snowman from Skapar Kallarn, Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean colour real brush markers
PAPER: Pink and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Classic tags 2 dies from Neat and tangled, Quilted stitched pattern die from Lil inker designs
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Black  jute thread

2 comments:

  1. A proper 'Larissa Pink' tag and a cute little snowy! Lovely tag sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails