Saturday 9 November 2019

Di's digi stamps - Memory dex card

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 9 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 9 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.



Vandaag post ik een projectje dat ik heb gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt voor mijn Memory dex. Op mijn memory dex kaartje heb ik de digitale stempel Poinsettia mouse van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Rolodex die van Jilliex cutting stencils een memorydex kaartje uit rood karton en uit zwarte design papier van het Create happiness paperpad van Studio light gestanst. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Winter wishes van DLS design met versamark inkt op het kaartje gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geĆ«mbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb de tekst gemaskerd en daarna heb ik Chunky white deep impression embossing enamel van Stampendous op het kaartje aangebracht. Met een witte gelpen heb ik een stiklijntje op mijn kaartje getekend. Ik heb een wit borduurlintje om mijn zwarte design papier gebonden en daarna heb ik het kaartje op het rode kaartje geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op het kaartje geplakt.


Today I am posting a project that I made with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. I have made a card for my Memory dex. On my memory dex card I used the digital stamp Poinsettia mouse from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut the card with the Rolodex die from Jilliex cutting stencils from red cardstock and from black design paper from the Create happiness paperpad from Studio light. On the black card I stamped a sentiment from the set Winter wishes from DLS design with ersamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I masked the sentiment and applied Chunky white deep impression embossing enamel from Stampendous on the card. With a white gelpen I added faux stitching on the card. I have tied a white embroidery thread around the black card and then I glued it on the red card. I glued the image with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Poinsettia mouse from Di's digi stamps, Winter wishes from DLS design
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red cardstock, Create happiness paperpad from Studio light
INK: Versamark
DIES: Rolodex from Jilliex cutting stencils
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White embossing powder, White gelpen, White embroidery thread, Chunky white deep impression embossing enamel from Stampendous

3 comments:

  1. Wat een schatje en prachtige ingekleurd. Mooie tekst stempel ook.
    We zitten inderdaad nu bij 2 dezelfde in het DT, gezellig.

    Fijn weekend.

    Liefs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails