Saturday 16 November 2019

Di's digi designs challenge - Show thanks

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 16 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 16 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje. Door problemen met mijn computer is het me niet gelukt om de afgelopen dagen mijn projecten voor de 30-day colouring challenge te plaatsen, maar dat ga ik proberen nog even in te halen. Helaas was het weer vandaag erg slecht, en is mijn foto helaas niet mooi. Vandaag post ik een kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag een bedankt-kaartje zien.
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Bouquet Teddy van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en de witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gestanst. Daarna heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies een groter vierkant uit zwart karton gestanst. Ik heb de vierkanten op elkaar geplakt. Ik heb kleine spatjes aangebracht met zwarte gesso. Daarna heb ik een zwart lintje rondom de vierkanten gebonden. Ik heb ze daarna op een rode kaart geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen van Craft emotions op de kaart gestempeld. Ik heb nog 3 zwarte hotfix steentjes op mijn kaart geplakt als decoratie.


Today I am posting a new card. Because of some problems with my computer, I did miss a couple of days from the 30-day colouring challenge. I hope to post my missed days soon. Unfortunately the weather was really bad yesterday, so I don't have a nice sunny picture. Today I am posting a card for the new challenge on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This week we want to see thank you cards. 
I have made a card with the digital stamp Bouquet Teddy from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I have diecut a square from white cardstock. I used the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies to diecut a larger square from black cardstock. I glued those on top of each other. I added paint splatters with black gesso. Then I tied black ribbon around the cardstock. I glued them on a red card. I have used foamtape to glue the image on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions above the bow. Then I decorated the card with black hotfix gems.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bouquet Teddy from Di's digi stamps, Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red, black and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 and 34 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Black ribbon, Black gesso, black hotfix gems

4 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails