Monday 11 November 2019

Di's digi stamps - You always bring a smile to my face

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 11 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 11 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb op mijn kaartje de afbeelding Peekaboo Pete van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb met blauwe Caran d'ache Museum aquarelle potloden rondom de afbeelding gekleurd. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies. Ik heb deze cirkel op een geschulpte cirkel van zwart karton geplakt die ik heb uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies. Op een kraft kaart heb ik een strip oranje gestreept design papier van het Spots & stripes brights paper pad van Sugarpea designs geplakt. Ik heb daar weer boven op een stuk kraft karton geplakt met foamtape waar ik een geschulpt randje van zwart karton heb geplakt die ik heb gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 van Crealies. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Onder de afbeelding heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Raving raccoons van My favorite things gestempeld. Ik had nog een klein strookje design papier over en dat heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb uit zwart karton met de Confetti cuts van Mama elephant twee hartjes gestanst. Ik heb één hartje op het strookje design papier geplakt en ik heb een kleiner hartje naast de tekst geplakt.


Today I am posting a card that I have made with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. I have used the image Peekaboo Pete from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have coloured around the image with blue Caran d'ache Museum aquarelle pencils. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies. I glued the circle with the image on a scalloped circle that I have die-cut from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. On a kraft card I glued a strip of orange striped design paper from the Spots & stripes brights paper pad from Sugarpea designs. I added another layer of kraft cardstock. I added a scalloped black border under the kraft cs, that I have die-cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 from Crealies. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. Under the image I stamped a sentiment from the set Raving raccoons from My favorite things. I had a little bit of design paper left and glued that on the card. I have die-cut 2 hearts with the Confetti cuts from Mama elephant from black cardstock and glued one of those on the little strip of design paper. I glued a tiny black heart next to the sentiment.


STAMP: Peekaboo Pete from Di's digi stamps, Raving raccoons from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Museum aquarelle pencil from Caran d'ache
PAPER: White, kraft and black cs, Spots & stripes brights paper pad from Sugarpea designs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33, 53 and 56 from Crealies. Confetti cuts from Mama elephant
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails