Goodmorning, today I am posting a tag that I made for Christmas. I started with stamping the mice and lantern from the set Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted. I have coloured all the image with my Polychromos pencils, a black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut all the images.
With my Silhouette cameo I have cut a tag in the shape of a Christmas ornament from white cardstock. On the tag I have made a background for images with Scattered straw, Wild honey, Broken china, Mermaid lagoon, Blueprint sketch and Chipped saphire Distress ink. Then I added paint splatters with white acrylic paint. I have cut the tag again and with the Stitched basic edges 2 (retired) from My favorite things I have cut a snowhill. I glued the images with foamtape on the tag. The sentiment from the set Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted is stamped on the tag with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I added faux stitching with a white gelpen.
- 2 Crafty critter crazies - Anything goes with a critter
- A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
- Classic design challenge - Anything goes
- Crafts galore encore - Anything goes
- Crafty animals - Anything goes with an animal
- Daisy chain challenge - Add an animal
- Avenue 613 create - Anything goes
- Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes
- Simon say stamp wednesday challenge - Anything goes
- The holly and ivy christmas challenge - Anything christmas goes