Friday 22 November 2019

Kleuren met potloden - Sending holiday kisses & reindeer wishes

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 22 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 22 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag is het weer mijn beurt om een kaartje te plaatsen op het Kleuren met potloden blog. Voor vandaag heb ik een kerstkaartje gemaakt met de clear stempelset Reindeer games van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeeldingen deze keer eens gestempeld met Premium milk chocolate dye ink van My favorite things. Dit geeft een zachtere uitstraling aan de afbeeldingen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen daarna ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies een cirkel uit wit karton gestanst en hierop heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb met dezelfde cirkel stans, de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies, nog 2 halve cirkels uit wit karton gestanst en daarna heb ik hier met de Landscape trio - Creative cuts van Mama elephant sneeuwheuvels van gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen en de sneeuwheuvels daarna op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb met de bruine inkt nog een tekst boven de afbeeldingen gestempeld. De kaart is gemaakt door 2 cirkels uit rood karton te stansen met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies en deze gedeeltelijk aan elkaar te plakken. Ik heb daarna de witte cirkel met de afbeelding op de kaart geplakt.


Today it is my turn to post a card on the Kleuren met potloden blog. I have made a christmas card for my post today with the clear stampset Reindeer games from My favorite things. This time I decided to stamp my images with Premium milk chocolate dye ink from My favorite things. This colour ink gives the images a softer look. Then I coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut them all. I have cut a circle from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies and with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink I have made a cloudy background on it. I have cut two more circles from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies and then I used the Landscape trio - Creative cuts from Mama elephant to turn them in snowhills. I glued them together with all the images on the circle with the clouds. I have stamped a sentiment above the images with the brown ink. For the card I have diecut 2 scalloped circles from red cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies which I glued together at the top.Then I glued the circle with the images on the card. 


Binnen in de kaart heb ik nog een tekst van de stempelset Reindeer games van My favorite things gestempeld. Ook hier heb ik nog een rendier bij geplakt.


Inside the card I stamped another sentiment from the set Reindeer games from My favorite things. I glued another reindeer from the same stampset under the sentiment.


Ik heb voor mijn kleurwerk de volgende potloden gebruikt 
I have used the following pencils for my colouring:

Bomen:
9201-167 Permanent green olive, 9201-165 Juniper green, 9201-278 Chrome oxide green, 9201-280 Burnt umber
Rendier:
9201-179 Bistre, 9201-182 Brown ochre, 9201-283 Burnt sienna, 9201-280 Burnt umber, 9201-199 Black, 9201-223 Deep red, 9201-225 Dark red
Candy cane:
9201-223 Deep red, 9201-225 Dark red
Vogel:
9201-117 Light cadmium red, 9201-223 Deep red, 9201-225 Dark red, 9201-180 Raw umber, 9201-176 Van Dijck brown


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Reindeer games from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and red cs
INK: Premium milk chocolate dye ink from My favorite things, Tumbled glass Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 & 53 from Crealies, Landscape trio - Creative cuts from Mama elephant
ACCESSORIES: Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

10 comments:

  1. Wat een plaatje Larissa. Leuk dat tafereeltje op een ronde kaart.
    Dank je wel voor je deelname aan de challenge bij Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Larissa and gorgeous colouring. I love the circle shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schön gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!! Love the coloring on your MFT images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Such a fabulous scene and love the shape! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet little reindeer, Larissa, and beautifully detailed! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable scene on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shaped card and character, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails