Sunday 10 November 2019

Kleuren met potloden challenge - Kerst/Winter

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 10 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 10 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag doe ik mee aan mijn eerste challenge als lid van het design team op het Kleuren met potloden blog. Onze challenge deze keer is maak een kerst of winterkaartje.
Ik heb een tag gemaakt met de digitale stempel Peppermint princess Emma van Papernest dolls. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb daarna nog op delen van de afbeelding gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Ik heb de tag uit kraft papier gestanst met de Treat tag die-namics van My favorite things. De bovenkant van de tag is uit turquoise papier en design papier van het Candy land paper pack van My favorite things gestanst en daarna heb ik deze op de kraft tag geplakt. De tekst is gemaakt met witte stickerletters en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Ik heb de tag met een wit lintje aan een hele grote candy cane gehangen. De afbeelding die ik heb gebruikt past er natuurlijk perfect bij!


Today is my first challenge at the Kleuren met potloden blog as a dt member. Our challenge this time is Winter or christmas. 
I have made a tag with an image from one of our sponsors: Paper nest dolls. I used the digital stamp Peppermint princess Emma from Papernest dolls. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. I have coloured parts of the image with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have diecut the tag from kraft cardstock with the Treat tag die-namics from My favorite things. The upper part of the tag is diecut from turquoise cardstock and patterned paper from the Candy land paper pack from My favorite things and then I glued those on my tag. On the bottom of the tag I added a sentiment with white sticker letters. I have glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I attached the tag onto a giant candy cane with white ribbon. The image is a perfect match for the candy cane. :)


Pencils used:
Face: 9201-132 Light flesh, 9201-189 Cinnamon, 9201-192 Indian red, 9201-126 Permanent carmine
Hair: 9201-182 Brown ochre, 9201-179 Bistre, PC1099 Espresso
Candy cane: 9201-232 Cold grey III, 9201-233 Cold grey IV, 9201-219 Deep scarlet red, 9201-225 Dark red
Clothes: 9201-219 Deep scarlet red, 9201-225 Dark red, 9201-170 May green, 9201-168 Earth green yellowish, 9201-153 Cobalt turquoise, 9201-155 Helio Turquoise, 9201-129 Pink madder lake, 9201-128 Light purple pink

STAMP: Peppermint princess Emma from Papernest dolls
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft and turquoise cs, Candy land paper pack from My favorite things
DIES: Treat tag die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, White sticker letters, White ribbon, red jute thread

4 comments:

  1. Leuke kaart!..digi is heel mooi ingekleurd.
    Groetjes Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je dat candy cane meisje mooi ingekleurd Larissa. Het is een dotje om naar te kijken.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Larissa. A beautiful addition to any gift. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails