Thursday 28 November 2019

2 christmas gift bags

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 29 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 29 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik twee kleine kerst cadeau zakjes die ik heb gemaakt met de Thinlits treat bag 663096 from Sizzix. Ik heb de zakjes uit wit karton gestanst en daarna heb ik hier een sterrencirkel van de stempelset Season's greetings van Create a smile stamps gestempeld met Memento Bamboo leaves inkt. Ik heb de zakjes gesloten met een stukje rode bakers twine. 

Today I am posting two little chistmas gift bags that I have made with the Thinlits treat bag 663096 from Sizzix. I have die-cut the twon bags from white cardstock and then I stamped a star circle from the stampset Season's greetings from Create a smile stamps on them with Memento Bamboo leaves ink. I have used red bakers twine to close the bags. 


Het eerste zakje heb ik versierd met een rendier van de stempelset Santa's reindeer van Wplus9. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De tekst komt uit dezelfde stempelset en die heb ik met zwarte inkt op wit papier gestempeld. Ook de tekst is uitgeknipt en met met foamtape op het tasje geplakt.


The first bag is decorated with a reindeer from the stampset Santa's reindeer from Wplus9. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. The sentiment is also from the same stampset. I stamped it with black ink and then I glued both the image and the sentiment with foamtape on the bag. 


Op het tweede zakje heb ik een rendier van de stempelset Let's prance van Clearly besotted stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Let's prance dies van Clearly besotted stamps en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op het zakje geplakt.



On the second bag I used a reindeer from the stampset Let's prance from Clearly besotted stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I have die-cut the image with the Let's prance dies from Clearly besotted stamps and then I glued the image with foamtape on the bag. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
  • The daily marker - 30 Day colouring challenge

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Season's greetings from Create a smile stamps, Santa's reindeer from Wplus9, Let's prance from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Memento Bamboo leaves
DIES: Thinlits treat bag 663096 from Sizzix, Let's prance dies from Clearly besotted stamps
ACCESSORIES: Hole punch, Red bakers twine. 

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails