Monday 4 November 2019

My favorite things - Thanks

Hallo, dit is dag 4 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 4 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje die ik heb gemaakt als een bedankje. Ik heb de stempel Flowers in bloom van My favorite things op waterart papier gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze ingekleurd met de Faber castell Watercolour set. Ik heb met de zwarte glaze pen stipjes in het midden van de bloemen getekend. Ik heb het stuk papier waar de afbeelding op staat daarna een stukje kleiner gesneden zodat deze beter op mijn kaartje past. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik lijntjes langs de randen van de afbeelding getekend. Ik heb met de stipjesstempel van de set Rocking the wreath van Alpaca pals rondom de afbeelding gestempeld. Op een roze kaart heb ik een strookje stipjes papier van het Black & white dots paper pack van My favorite things geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb het woord thanks uit zwart papier gestanst met de Scripty thanks Lawn cut van Lawn fawn en daarna heb ik deze op de kaart geplakt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stipjes op de letters getekend.


Today I am posting a thank you card. I have stamped the Flowers in bloom from My favorite things on watercolour paper and then I coloured the image with the Faber castell Watercolour set. I added little dots in the middle of all the flowers with the black glaze pen. I have cut the paper with the image a little bit smaller and then I doodled lines on it with a black pen. With the dots stamp from the set Rocking the wreath from Alpaca pals I have stamped around the image. On a pink card I glued a strip of dotted design paper from the Black & white dots paper pack from My favorite things and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have diecut the word thanks from black cardstock with the Scripty thanks Lawn cut from Lawn fawn and then I glued it on the card. With a white gelpen I added some dots on the letters. 


STAMP: Flowers in bloom from My favorite things, Rocking the wreath from Alpaca pals
COLORING MEDIUM: Faber castell Watercolour set
PAPER: Waterart paper, pink cardstock, Black & white dots paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Scripty thanks Lawn cut from Lawn fawn
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Black fineliner 

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW! A proper dose of Larissa Pink on this one. Gorgeous flowers sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card! I love the color you used! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty, Larissa! They work so well with the black and white strip! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with watercolor. These flowers are beautiful, I love the lightness of coloring
    Thank you for joining our challenge in HLS Watercolor.
    I'm sorry to comment so late

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails