Friday 1 November 2019

Clearly besotted - Happy holidays

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 1 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 1 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kerstkaartje dat ik heb gemaakt met de stempelset Christmas line up van Clearly besotted stamps. Ik heb op een klein kraft kaartje de afbeelding met de ijsbeertjes gestempeld. Onder de afbeelding heb ik een tekst van dezelfde stempelset gestempeld. Boven de afbeelding heb ik een aantal sneeuwsterren van de stempelset Festive fairies van Clearly besotted stamps gestempeld. Ik heb daarna de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Ik heb geen terpentine gebruikt en dat was weer eens heel leuk om te doen! Ik heb de ogen en de neusjes van de beren gekleurd met de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik met een zwarte fineliner hun mondjes netjes bijgetekend. Ik heb een cirkelstans op mijn kaartje gelegd om zo met een witte gelpen heel netjes een stiklijn-cirkel te tekenen op mijn kaart.


Today I am posting a christmas card that I have made with the stampset Christmas line up from Clearly besotted stamps. On a tiny kraft card I stamped the image with the polar bears. Under the image I have stamped a sentiment from that set. Above the image I stamped a couple of snowflakes from the stampset Festive fairies from Clearly besotted stamps. Then I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. This time I didn't use OMS and I really loved colouring like that again! I have used the black glaze pen to colour the eyes and the noses from the bears. With a black fineliner I went over their mouths again, to make them more visible. I have put a circle die on my card as a guideline for the stitched circle that I have made with my white gelpen. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Christmas line up and Festive fairies from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Circle dies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Black fineliner

5 comments:

  1. ach, wat een lieverd ! helemaal mooi is je kaartje zo geworden
    grtjs,martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een lieve stempel en prachtig gekleurd.
    Groeten, Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Op kraft iets wit kleuren vind ik niet gemakkelijk, maar dat is jou heel goed gelukt.
    Een prachtige met potlood gekleurde kaart.
    Heel mooi gedaan.
    Groetjes,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS. Another stamp for my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails