Monday 18 November 2019

La pareja creativa - Hoera!

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 18 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 18 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje gemaakt met de schattige stempelset Mariquitas - Sellos van La Pareja Creativa. Ik heb een tijdje geleden al een tag gepost met daarop een bloem die ik heb nagetekend van het internet. Ik heb dezelfde bloem nog een keer getekend op wit papier, maar dan wel wat groter. Deze keer heb ik de bloem en de afbeeldingen van de stempelset ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Ik heb de afbeeldingen en de bloem daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gestanst. Ik heb het vierkant gekleurd met Tumbled glass distress inkt en daarna heb ik ook nog op de achtergrond gekleurd met een blauwe aquarelmarker van de Action. Hierdoor werd de kleur van het blauw iets koeler wat ik beter bij mijn kaart vond passen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen en de bloem met foamtape op de kaar geplakt. In de linker bovenhoek van de kaart heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Handletter - Geluksmomenten van Craft emotions gestempeld met zwarte inkt.


Today I am posting a card that I have made with the cute stampset Mariquitas - Sellos from La Pareja Creativa. A while ago I posted a tag on my blog with a flower that I have drawn from a picture on the internet. I have drawn the same flower again on a piece of white cardstock, but this time I made it bigger. This time I coloured the flower and all the stamped images with my Polychromos pencils. I have fussy cut the flower and all the stamped images. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from white cardstock. I have coloured the square with Tumbled glass distress ink. Then I went over the background with a blue watercolour marker from the Action, to make the colour blue a bit less warm, because I think it looks better together with my image. I have glued the flower and the images with foamtape on the card. In the left upper corner I stamped a sentiment (hurray) from the stampset Handletter - Geluksmomenten from Craft emotions with black ink.


STAMP: Mariquitas - Sellos from La Pareja Creativa, Handletter - Geluksmomenten from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails