Sunday 24 November 2019

Lili of the valley - Prettige feestdagen

Hallo, dit is dag 24 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 24 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kerstkaartje dat ik heb gemaakt. Ik heb de digitale stempel Star gazing van Lili of the valley gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb maskerpapier op een witte kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de lucht gekleurd met Blueprint sketch en Chipped saphire Distress inkt. Ik heb met water wat spatjes op de lucht gemaakt en daarna heb ik met witte ecoline spatjes in de lucht gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Stampssl018 van Studio light met Lady bug inkt van Memento op de afbeelding gestempeld. Ik heb uit wit karton een ster gestanst met de Star confetti die van Alexandra Renke en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt.


Today I am posting a christmas card that I have made. I have used the digital stamp Star gazing from Lili of the valley. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I out some masking tape on a white card and then I made a sky with Blueprint sketch and Chipped saphire Distress ink. I splattered on my background with water and then with white ecoline. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Stampssl018 from Studio light with Lady bug ink from Memento on the card. I have diecut a star from white cardstock with the Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke and I glued it on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Star gazing from Lili of the valley, Stampssl018 from Studio light 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Blueprint sketch and Chipped saphire Distress ink, Lady bug from Memento 
DIES: Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White ecoline

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails