Wednesday 27 November 2019

Gerda Steiner designs - Hoera Sophie 3 jaar

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 27 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 27 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.



Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb deze keer een kaartje gemaakt voor Sophie die 3 jaar is geworden. :)
Op het kaartje heb ik de digitale stempel Cat with balloons van Gerda Steiner designs gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb op een witte kaart een achtergrond gemaakt met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Blue breeze dye ink van My favorite things. Daarna heb ik het gras gemaakt met het Grassy edges stencil van My favorite things en Mowed lawn distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen van Craft emotions naast de afbeelding gestempeld. 


Today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card for Sophie who celebrated her 3th birthday. :)
On the card I have used the digital stamp Cat with balloons from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I made a background for the image with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Blue breeze dye ink from My favorite things. I have made the grass with the Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. I have glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions next to the image.


Ik heb met de Mini alfas dies van La pareja creativa de naam van Sophie uit zwart karton gestanst en deze heb ik op de groene ballon geplakt. Ik heb het getal 3 met de Journaling number dies van Neat and tangled uit zwart karton gestanst en deze heb ik op de roze ballon geplakt.

I have die-cut the name Sophie with the Mini alfas dies from La pareja creativa from black cardstock and I glued it on the green balloon. I have die-cut the number 3 from black cardstock with the Journaling number dies from Neat and tangled and I glued it on the pink balloon. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Cat with balloons from Gerda Steiner designs, Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and black cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Mini alfas dies from La pareja creativa, Journaling number dies from Neat and tangled
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Mini cloud edges and Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things. 

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails