Hello, today I am posting a card that I have made with the cute image Sending love (digital stamp) from Hetty Clare Art. I have coloured the bear with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image.
With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have cut a square from red cardstock and then I cut a circle out of it with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies. On a white card I have made a cloudy background with the Stencil 15 from Gummiapan and Tumbled glass distress ink. I have glued the square and the image both with foamtape on the card. Inside the circle I have stamped a sentiment from the set Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted.
- Critter crazy challenge - Anything goes with a featured critter
- Cut it up - Have a heart
- 2 Sisters on the blog - Use 3 colours (red, blue and brown)
- A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
- Crafters cafe - Cute
- Crafts galore encore - Anything goes
- Crafty animals - Anything goes with an animal
- Crafty friends challenge - Love/romance