Thursday 7 November 2019

As you like it challenge 169 - Cute or traditional christmas card

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 7 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 7 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag weten wat je liever maakt: Schattige kerstkaarten of meer traditionele kerstkaarten. Het zal denk ik geen verrassing zijn dat ik erg graag schattige kerstkaarten maak. Ik ben nou eenmaal erg gek op afbeeldingen met lieve diertjes en maak daar dan ook graag kaartjes mee voor allerlei gelegenheden. Dus ook voor mijn kerstkaarten kies ik dan ook bijna altijd voor schattige kaarten.
Ik heb de afbeelding gemaakt met de digitale stempel Animals holiday cheer van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies en de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies heb ik een frame uit wit karton gestanst. Op een witte kaart heb ik een achtergrond gemaakt voor mijn afbeelding met Peacock feathers Distress inkt. Uit wit karton heb ik daarna een aantal sneeuwsterren gestanst met de Crystalline border van Memory box en die sneeuwsterren heb ik op de achtergrond geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna op de kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik het frame met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb uit wit karton een banner voor mijn tekst gestanst met de Stitched sentiment strips van My favorite things. Op deze banner heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Typed christmas van Hello bluebird gestempeld en daarna heb ik de banner op mijn kaart geplakt.


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want to know whay you prefer to make: Cute or more traditional christmas cards. I don't think it will be a surprise that I prefer making cute christmas cards. I can't help myself but I just love all cute images with sweet animals and I love using those on cards for all occasions. So I also love using them on my christmas cards.
I have made a card with the digital stamp Animals holiday cheer from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies and the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies I have diecut a frame from white cardstock. I made a background for the image on a white card with Peacock feathers Distress ink. I have diecut snowflakes from white cardstock with the Crystalline border from Memory box and I glued those on the background. I glued the image then on the card. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have diecut a sentiment strip from white cardstock with the Stitched sentiment strips from My favorite things and stamped a sentiment from the set Typed christmas from Hello bluebird on it. Then I glued the strip on the card.


STAMP: Animals holiday cheer from Di's digi stamps, Typed christmas from Hello bluebird
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 & 34 from Crealies, Stitched sentiment strips from My favorite things, Crystalline border from Memory box
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen

12 comments:

  1. Kijk dan toch wat een dotje.
    Cute, zou ook echt mijn keuze zijn, denk ik.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and adorable ... love the image and style.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card with a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome cute card. It's beautifully coloured and constructed. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Just gorgeous love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and lovely bright fun image and colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh your card is just darling. I love the critters and your coloring. The background is awesome and design. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.
    Billie A
    Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would never have picked this image from the website but it looks completely different with your beautiful colouring, really lovely card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm loving all those adorable little creatures, Larissa! Lovely coloring. Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Get Creative Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails