Saturday 30 November 2019

Di's digi designs challenge - Animals acting like humans

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 30 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 30 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog en deze keer willen we op je kaartje dieren zien die zich gedragen als mensen.
Ik heb voor deze challenge een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Kitty carols van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 van Crealies een rechthoek uit wit karton gestanst en daarna heb ik met de Snow globe die-namics van My favorite things een sneeuwbol uit het witte karton gestanst om zo een schudkaart te kunnen maken. Ik heb met Scattered straw, Broken china en Chipped saphire Distress inkt een achtergrond gemaakt voor de afbeelding en daarna heb ik met een plastic sheet en foamtape mijn schudkaart gemaakt. De kaart is gevuld met allerlei sequins, zodat het net op sneeuw lijkt. Op het rode onderkantje van de snowglobe heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Typed christmas van Hello Bluebird gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze geĆ«mbost met witte embossingpoeder. Rondom de sneeuwbol heb ik een muzieknootje van de stempelset Caroling critters van Avery elle gestempeld.


Today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we want to see animals acting like humans on your card. 
For this challenge I made a christmas card with the digital stamp Kitty carols from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies I have diecut a rectangle from white cardstock and then I have diecut a snowglobe from it with the Snow globe die-namics from My favorite things, so I could make a shaker card. With Scattered straw, Broken china and Chipped saphire Distress ink, Versamark ink I have made a background for the image. With a plastic sheet and foamtape I have made the shaker part. I filled it with all kinds of sequins to make it look like snow. On the red bottom part of the snowglobe I stamped a sentiment from the set Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. Around the snowglobe I stamped with a music note from the set Caroling critters from Avery elle


STAMP: Kitty carols from Di's digi stamps. Typed christmas from Hello Bluebird, Caroling critters from Avery elle
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: Red and white cs,
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Scattered straw, Broken china and Chipped saphire Distress ink, Versamark ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies, Snow globe die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White embossing powder, Sequins

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! And making it a shaker makes it so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    admit it! that card its for me ! :D

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails