Wednesday 20 November 2019

Gerda Steiner design - Merry christmas

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 2 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 2 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje op mijn eigen blog en op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Vandaag heb ik een kerstkaartje dat ik heb gemaakt met de digitale stempel Snowman and birds van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stippen op de muts en sjaal van de sneeuwman getekend. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies heb ik een vierkantje uit wit karton gestanst. Hierop heb ik gekleurd met Peacock feathers Distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna met foamtape op het vierkant geplakt. Ik heb onder op de afbeelding een tekst van de stempelset Tiny type van Clearly besotted stamps gestempeld. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies heb ik een grotere vierkan uit groen karton gestanst. Ik heb de afbeelding hier opgeplakt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 van Crealies heb ik daarna een geschulpt vierkantje uit roze karton gestanst. Op een roze kaart heb ik daarna een groot vierkant van groen karton geplakt en een iets kleiner vierkant van Winter wonderland papier van Doodlebug. Ik heb nog een strip roze karton op mijn kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today I am posting a new card on my own blog and also on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. Today I have made a christmas card with the digital stamp Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the hat and shawl of the snowman. I have diecut a square from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies and coloured on it with Peacock feathers Distress ink. I glued the image with foamtape on the white square. On the bottom of the image I have stamped a sentiment from the set Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have diecut a larger square from green cardstock and glued the image on it. From pink cardstock I have diecut a scalloped square with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 from Crealies. On a pink card I have glued 2 squares from green cardstock and Winter wonderland patterned paper from Doodlebug. Then I added a strip of pink cardstock and then I glued the squares with the image with foamtape on the card. 


STAMP: Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs, Tiny type from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils. Distress ink
PAPER: Pink, green and white cs, Winter wonderland from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22, 34 and 54 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

  1. He's fabulous. Lovely in pink (I do love pink for Christmas) and gorgeous colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails