Friday 6 March 2020

Your next stamps - Good luck tag

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 6 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 6 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een tag die ik heb gemaakt. Op de tag heb ik de clear stempel Froggie friend van Your next stamp gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb de Grid stitched tag Confetti cuts van Reverse confetti uit wit karton gestanst en daarna heb ik het onderste deel van de tag ook nog uit geel ruitjespapier van het Classic gingham paper pack van Sunny studio gestanst. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Small sentiments van Create a smile stamps op de tag gestempeld.


Today I am posting a tag that I have made. On the tag I used the clear stamp Froggie friend from Your next stamp. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut the Grid stitched tag Confetti cuts from Reverse confetti from white cardstock and I have also die-cut the bottom part of the tag from yellow patterned paper from the Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio. I glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I have stamped a sentiment from the stampset Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps on the tag.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Froggie friend from Your next stamp, Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Grid stitched tag Confetti cuts from Reverse confetti
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white embroidery thread

3 comments:

  1. Cute tag!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. I like the embossed background. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails