Monday 9 March 2020

Peppercus design - Happy easter

Hallo, dit is dag 9 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 9 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag heb ik een paaskaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Meerie mit osterei van Peppercus Design. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik het paasei gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik ruitjes papier van het Perfectly plaid - Spring petite paper pack (retired) van Lawn fawn geplakt. Met de Straight easter egg Multiframes (MFD089) van Nellie Snellen heb ik een ei uit wit karton gestanst en dat heb ik gekleurd met Tumbled glass en Broken china Distress inkt. Ik heb het ei op mijn kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset SY Easter bunnies van My favorite things met Versafine clair nocturne naast de afbeelding gestempeld. Ik heb de kaart daarna versierd met roze enamel dots.


Today I made an easter card with the digital stamp Meerie mit osterei from Peppercus Design. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I coloured the egg with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I glued a piece of plaid paper from the Perfectly plaid - Spring petite paper pack (retired) from Lawn fawn. I have die-cut a large egg from white cardstock with the Straight easter egg Multiframes (MFD089) from Nellie Snellen. I coloured the egg with Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink. I glued the egg on my card and then I glued the image with foamtape on my card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set SY Easter bunnies from My favorite things next to image with Versafine clair nocturne ink. I have decorated the card with pink enamel dots.


STAMP: Meerie mit osterei from Peppercus Design, SY Easter bunnies from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Perfectly plaid - Spring petite paper pack (retired) from Lawn fawn
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass and Broken China Distress ink
DIES: Straight easter egg Multiframes (MFD089) from Nellie Snellen
ACCESSORIES: Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, Pink enamel dots

5 comments:

  1. Leuke kaart!
    Bedankt voor je deelname aan onze chalenge.
    Groetjes Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattige kaart.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen met onze challenge.
    Groetjes Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge on 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails