Saturday 7 March 2020

Di's digi stamps - Happy easter

Hallo, dit is dag 7 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 7 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag heb ik weer een paaskaartje gemaakt met één van de schattige konijnen van Di's digi stamps. Op mijn kaartje heb ik de digitale stempel Eggstravaganza van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik had weer zin in de no-line colouring technique en dus heb ik de afbeelding in een hele lichte grijze kleur geprint. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Met de witte gelpen heb ik nog een extra stipje in het oog van het konijn getekend. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Peacock feathers Distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond voor mijn konijn gemaakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik lijntjes langs de randen van mijn kaart gedoodled. Daarna heb ik regenboog streepjes papier van het Over the rainbow paperpad van My favorite things op de onderkant van mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb het konijntje met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset All in onesie - Easter (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps op mijn kaart gestempeld.


Today I made another easter card with one of the cute bunnies from Di's digi stamps. On my card I have used the digital stamp Eggstravaganza from Di's digi stamps. I wanted to do the no-line colouring technique again, so I printed the image in a really light grey tone. Then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. With a white gelpen I added a little dot on the eye of the bunny. Then I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I made a cloudy background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Peacock feathers Distress ink. With a black fineliner I doodled some lines on the edges of the card. On the bottom part of the card I glued rainbow striped patterned paper from the Over the rainbow paperpad from My favorite things. Then I glued the bunny with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set All in onesie - Easter (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps on the card. 


STAMP: Eggstravaganza from Di's digi stamps, All in onesie - Easter (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Over the rainbow paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, Black fineliner, Mini cloud edges stencils from My favorite things

6 comments:

  1. This is a fun and colourful Easter card. I also like the fluffy clouds you have created. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your little rabbit card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these fab bright colours for Spring. Gorgeous card Larissa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the stripe paper and taking the colors from that to color the image. The bunny looks so soft. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fabulous! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails