Tuesday 3 March 2020

Twinchies!


Goedemorgen, dit is dag 3 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 3 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik twee kleine mini kaartjes op mijn blog. Ik zag laatst op een ander blog dat iemand twinchies maakte. Dit zijn hele kleine kaartjes van 2 bij 2 inch oftewel 5 bij 5 cm. Ik heb vaak kleine stukjes karton over en daar kan ik net zo'n leuk twinchie kaartje uithalen, dus ik wilde er ook eens 2 maken. Ze zijn echt perfect voor kleinere stempeltjes uit een stempelset. Het was leuk om te doen en hopelijk lukt het me vaker om een twinchie te maken.


Deze keer heb ik dus 2 twinchies gemaakt en hierop heb ik gestempeld met stempels van de set Hap bee van Paperie ink. De afbeeldingen uit deze set zijn erg klein en echt perfect voor zo'n twinchie. Ik heb maskerpapier gebruikt om de afbeeldingen mooi op mijn kaartje te stempelen. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Voor de tekst heb ik de stempelset Small sentiments van Create a smile stamps gebruikt. Deze set heeft echt hele kleine tekststempeltjes en die zijn echt perfect voor een twinchie. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik lijntjes langs de randen van het kaartje getekend.


Today I am posting two mini cards on my blog. A couple of weeks ago I saw on a blog someone who made twinchies. Twinchies are little cards that are 2 by 2 inch, or 5 by 5 cm. Often I have cardstock left over from a project and those are perfect to make a twinchie of. For my forst time I decided to make 2 twinchies. They are really perfect for the little stamps in a stampset. It was real fun to do and I hope I can make some more soon.



This time I have made 2 twinchies and I stamped on them with stamps from the stampset Hap bee from Paperie ink. The images from this set are really small and perfect for a twinchie. I used masking paper to create the little scenes on my twinchies. Then I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. For the sentiments I have used the stampset Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps. This et has really small sentiments and those are perfect for a twinchie. With a black fineliner I have drawn lines around the edges of the front of my twinchie.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hap bee from Paperie ink, Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black fineliner

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails