Thursday 5 March 2020

Di's digi stamps - Veel liefs

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 5 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 5 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps. Op mijn kaartje heb ik de afbeelding Daisy pals van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gestanst. Hierop heb ik een strip paars design papier van het Dot-stripe rainbw petite prints paperpad van Doodlebug geplakt. Daarna heb ik witte seam binding rondom het design papier gebonden. De afbeelding is met foamtape op het vierkant geplakt. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen van Craft emotions op de kaart gestempeld met zwarte inkt.


Today I have made a card with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. On my card I used the image Daisy pals from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from white cardstock. I glued a strip of purple patterned paper from the Dot-stripe rainbw petite prints paperpad from Doodlebug on the square. I have tied white seam binding around the patterned paper and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment (much love) from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions with black ink on the card.


STAMP: Daisy pals from Di's digi stamps, Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Dot-stripe rainbw petite prints paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White seam binding

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this purple. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is just too cute! Love the layout and that gorgeous purple!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC and such gorgeous colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails