Saturday 21 March 2020

Two medals for my nephews and two more just for fun

Hallo, dit is dag 21 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 21 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik weer een nieuw projectje zien. Het was een beetje stil op mijn blog. Ik heb het erg druk gehad op mijn werk door het Corona virus en door al het nieuws rondom dit virus ben ik ook een beetje mijn zin in het knutselen verloren. Maar eigenlijk is dat knutselen juist een goede manier om mijn aandacht van deze rare periode af te leiden, dus ik ga toch proberen om lekker met stempeltjes en potloden aan de gang te blijven. Hopelijk lukt dat. En dan wil ik iedereen natuurlijk vooral een goede gezondheid toewensen. Hopelijk gaat deze gekke periode snel voorbij....

Vorige week belde mijn broer op dat mijn neefjes hun rapport wilden komen laten zien en dat kan natuurlijk niet zomaar. Ik ben dus op zoek gegaan naar een snel projectje om ze samen met een klein cadeautje te kunnen geven. In de Silhouette design store zag ik hele leuke medailles staan en die waren ook niet zo moeilijk om te maken, want veel tijd had ik niet. Helaas zat het weer niet mee en kon ik de medailles die ik voor mijn neefjes maakte niet mooi op de foto krijgen, dus heb ik nog 2 extra medailles gemaakt en vandaag laat ik ze allemaal zien. Voor de medailles heb ik de Carrot badge van Planeta Silhouette gebruikt. Het worteltje heb ik niet uitgesneden, want ik wilde iets  anders met mijn medaille doen.


Today I am showing a new project. It has been a bit quiet on my blog. I have been really busy at work because of the Corona virus and I also lost the joy in crafting a bit because of all the bad news we are constantly hearing. But crafting is the way to keep my mind distracted from all of this, so I am going to try to craft some more this week. I hope it works. I hope everyone is staying healthy and I really hope this weird period will end soon....

Last week my brother called me to tell me my nephews wanted to show their report cards. And because of that I had to make them something. So I decided to look for a quick project , so I could give it together with a little present. In the Silhouette design store I saw these cute medails and because they weren't really difficult to make, they were perfect, because I didn't have much time. Unfortunately the weather wasn't really good, so I couldn't make pretty pictures of the medals that I made for my nephews, so I decided to make 2 more medals and today I am showing them all. For the medals I have used the file Carrot badge from Planeta Silhouette. I didn't cut the carrots, because I wanted to decorate my medals with something else. 


Ik heb de medaille uit wit karton gesneden met de silhouette. Op één van de cirkels heb ik een diertje van de stempelset 1st Class cuties II from Alpaca pals gestempeld. Voor deze medailles heb ik voor de hond en het katje gekozen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Derwent lightfast potloden. De oogjes van de diertjes heb ik daarna nog eens gekleurd met een zwarte gelpen. De medaille heb ik gekleurd met Distress inkt. Ik heb ze gekleurd met Scattered strawWild honeySpiced marmeladeMowed lawn en Festive berries Distress inkt. 


I have cut the medal from white cardstock with the silhouette. On one of the circles I have stamped an animal from the 1st Class cuties II from Alpaca pals. For these medals I have chosen the dog and the cat. I have coloured the images with my Derwent lightfast pencils. I used a black gelpen to colour the eyes of the animals. The medal is coloured with Distress ink. I coloured them with Scattered strawWild honeySpiced marmeladeMowed lawn and Festive berries Distress ink.


Op de medailles voor mijn neefjes heb ik diertjes van de stempelset 1st Class cuties van Alpaca pals gebruikt. Deze afbeeldingen zijn ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte gelpen en een witte gelpen voor op de wangetjes. Deze medailles zijn gekleurd met Scattered strawWild honeySpiced marmeladePeacock feathers en Blueprint sketch Distress inkt. 


On the medals for my nephews I used animals from the stampset 1st Class cuties from Alpaca pals. These animals are coloured with my Polychromos pencils, a black and white gelpen. The medals are coloured with Scattered strawWild honeySpiced marmeladePeacock feathers and Blueprint sketch Distress ink. 

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
STAMP: 1st Class cuties and 1st Class cuties II from Alpaca pals
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: Carrot badge from Planeta Silhouette
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos and Derwent lightfast pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Scattered straw, Wild honey, Spiced marmelade, Mowed lawn, Festive berries, Peacock feathers and Blueprint sketch Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner, White gelpen

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable Larissa. I'll bet your nephews were delighted with them. They're really springlike too, so fun to see on a gloomy day. I know what you mean about all the bad news at the moment. Everything seems miserable, no good news. All this mess seems to have brought out the worst in people too, with all the stockpiling. I find it all a bit depressing. We need some good news, people rallying around and helping each other. We need some of those types of days. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails