Saturday 28 March 2020

Di's digi designs challenge - Birthdays

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 28 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 28 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag een verjaardagskaartje zien. Ik heb voor deze challenge een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Bouquet peony bear van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb weer de no-line colouring techniek gebruikt. Toen ik deze digitale stempel zag, wist ik al meteen dat ik dat wilde proberen. Ik heb de stempel ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 van Crealies heb ik een rechthoek uit wit karton gestanst. Hierop heb ik met zwarte gesso kleine verfspatjes gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna met foamtape op het rechthoek geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Handletter - huwelijk van Craft emotions op wit karton gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze ook uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 van Crealies. Ik heb de tekst met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This time we want to see a birthday card. I have made a card with the digital stamp Bouquet peony bear from Di's digi stamps for this challenge. I have coloured the image with the no-line colouring technique. When I saw this image, I immediately knew that I had to try this technique on this image. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. I have made paint splatters with black gesso on the rectangle. I have glued the image with foamtape on the rectangle. I have stamped a sentiment (congratulations) from the stampset Handletter - huwelijk from Craft emotions on white cardstock and then I have die-cut the sentiment with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies and glued it with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Bouquet peony bear from Di's digi stamps, Handletter - huwelijk from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne 
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black gesso

4 comments:

  1. Je kaartje is weer echt een dotje.
    Helemaal leuk!!!

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful no-lines colouring on that flower! Lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Your no-line coloring is fabulous (much better than mine--I've tried it and it is not very good!) and I love those black splatters in the background!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails