Wednesday 4 March 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Sending you love

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 4 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 4 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een kaartje op het blog Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb deze keer een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Kitten with chicks van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik een gedeelte van de kaart afgeplakt met maskertape en daarna heb ik met Tumbled glass en Broken china Distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Uit wit karton heb ik een aantal wolken gestanst met de Pierced clouds die elle-ments van  Avery elle en die heb ik op de achtergrond geplakt. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Simple script (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps op de kaart gestempeld.


Today I am posting a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Kitten with chicks from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I applied masking tape on a white card and then I used Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink to make a background for my image. From white cardstock. I have die-cut a couple of clouds with the Pierced clouds die elle-ments from Avery elle and glued those on the background. Then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Kitten with chicks from Gerda Steiner designs, Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Black glaze pen
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass and Broken china Distress ink
DIES: Pierced clouds die elle-ments from Avery elle
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails