Wednesday 18 March 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Happy easter

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 18 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 18 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb een paaskaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Bunny and egg van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding 4 keer geprint. Ik heb twee van de afbeelding gespiegeld voor ik deze heb geprint. Daarna heb ik de konijntjes ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Small sentiments van Create a smile stamps op het gele ei gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt. Daarna heb ik alle afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb uit een stuk kraft karton 4 cirkels gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies. Ik heb dit stuk karton met foamtape op zwart karton geplakt dat net zo groot is als het kraft karton. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van het kraft karton getekend. Daarna heb ik het kraft karton op een kraft kaart geplakt. Ik heb de konijntjes daarna met foamtape in de cirkels geplakt. Ik heb met een witte gelpen daarna gedoodled op de eieren om deze te versieren. Ik heb de kaart daarna versierd met enamel dots.


Today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made an easter card with the digital stamp Bunny and egg from Gerda Steiner designs. I have printed the image 4 times. Two of those images were first mirrored before I printed them. Then I coloured the bunnies with my Polychromos pencils. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps on the yellow egg. I have fussy cut all the images with Versafine clair nocturne ink. I have die-cut 4 circles from a piece of kraft cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies. I glued this kraft cardstock with foamtape on black cardstock. I doodled lines around the edges of the kraft cardstock with a black fineliner. Then I glued the kraft cardstock on a kraft card. I have glued the bunnies inside the circles with foamtape. With a white gelpen I doodled on the eggs to decorate them. Then I decorated my card with enamel dots.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bunny and egg from Gerda Steiner designs, Small sentiments from Create a smile stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft, black and white cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, Black gelpen, Enamel dots

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails