Monday 23 March 2020

Merry monday - Two christmas tags


Goedemorgen, dit is dag 23 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 23 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik 2 hele eenvoudige kersttags op Merry Monday. Op de tags heb ik de digitale stempel Pure innocence 052 van Heather Ellis gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Met Tag dies van Action heb ik 2 tags uit wit karton gestanst. Met een zwarte gelpen heb ik lijntjes langs de randen van de tag getekend.  Ik heb het bovenste gedeelte van de tags ook nog uit rood hartjes design papier van het Tiny hearts brights paperpad van My favorite things gestanst en dat heb ik op de tags geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de tags geplakt en daarna heb ik onder de afbeelding een tekst van de stempelset Tags christmas van Elzybells (no longer in business) gestempeld.


Today I am posting 2 simple christmastags on Merry Monday. On the tags I have used the digital stamp Pure innocence 052 from Heather Ellis. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. With Tag dies from Action I have die-cut 2 tags from white cardstock. With a black gelpen I doodled lines around the edges of the tag. I have die-cut the top part of the tag again of red patterned paper from the Tiny hearts brights paperpad from My favorite things and glued it on the tags. I have glued the images with foamtape on the tags. Under the images I have stamped a sentiment from the set Tags christmas from Elzybells (no longer in business)


STAMP: Pure innocence 052 from Heather Ellis, Tags christmas from Elzybells (no longer in business)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Tiny hearts brights paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Tag dies from Action
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Black fineliner, Black jute thread

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails