Monday 16 March 2020

Di's digi designs challenge - Embellish it awesome!

Hallo, dit is dag 14 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Hello, this is day 14 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Hier is eindelijk mijn kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Ik had hem helaas niet op tijd af voor de start van de challenge op zaterdag, maar nu is dat dus wel gelukt. De challenge is Embellish it awesome, oftwel voeg versieringen toe aan je kaart
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Hippity hoppity van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Peacock feathers Distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Met de Grassy fields die-namics van My favorite things heb ik een grasrandje uit wit karton gestanst en dat randje heb ik daarna gekleurd met Mowed lawn distress inkt. Ik heb het grasrandje op de wolkenachtergrond geplakt en daarna heb ik ze samen op een kraft kaart geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de achtergrond geplakt. Daarna heb ik gele bakerstwine rondom de voorkant van de kaart gebonden. Uit zwart karton heb ik met het Smalt alfabet (D190603) van Gummiapan de tekst Happy easter gestanst en die heb ik naast het konijntje geplakt. Met de Punch die daisies (CR1501) van Marianne design heb ik uit geel karton een aantal bloemetjes gestanst en die heb ik op het grasrandje geplakt. Ik heb de bloemetjes daarna versierd met rode steentjes die uit een diamond painting set komen.


Here is finally my card for the new challenge on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. I didn't have my card ready for the start of the challenge on saturday, but now my card is finally finished. Our challenge is Embellish it awesome.
I have made a card with the digital stamp Hippity hoppity from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of white cardstock I made a background for the image with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Peacock feathers Distress ink. I have die-cut a grass border from white cardstock with the Grassy fields die-namics from My favorite things and then I coloured it with Mowed lawn distress ink. I have glued the background on a kraft card and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I tied yellow bakerstwine around the front of the card. I have die-cut the sentiment from black cardstock with the Smalt alfabet (D190603) from Gummiapan and then I glued it on the card. I have die-cut a couple of little flowers from yellow cardstock with the Punch die daisies (CR1501) from Marianne design and glued those on the grass border. I decorated the flowers with red gems from a diamond painting set.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hippity hoppity from Di's digi stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft, white, black and yellow cs
INK: Peacock feathers and Mowed lawn Dsitress ink
DIES: Smalt alfabet (D190603) from Gummiapan, Grassy fields die-namics from My favorite things, Punch die daisies (CR1501) from Marianne design
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, Yellow bakerstwine, Red gems

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with bunnies in my book! Hope you're ok sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails