Wednesday 11 March 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Happy easter

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 11 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 11 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje dat ook op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs wordt gepost. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van de Easter bunnies digital stamp bundle van Gerda Steiner designs. Op de computer heb ik de afbeelding bewerkt. zodat op het bordje dat het konijntje vasthoudt 2 paaseitjes staan. Deze eieren komen uit dezelfde set. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en de witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik met Peacock feathers Distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Ik heb uit een stukje wit karton met de Fresh cut grass die-namics (retired) van My favorite things een grasrandje gestanst dat ik heb gekleurd met Mowed lawn distress inkt. Ik heb daarna een tekst van de stempelset So much to say (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps meerdere keren op de achtergrond gestempeld met Wilted violet, Salty ocean, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed, Spiced marmelade en Candied apple Distress oxide inkt. Ik heb voor Distress oxide inkt gekozen, omdat je daar redelijk mooi mee kunt stempelen. Ik heb daarna het konijntje en het grasrandje met foamtape boven op de achtergrond geplakt. 


Today I am posting a new card that I am also posting on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made a card with the Easter bunnies digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs. I edited the image on the computer to add the eggs on the sign the bunny is holding. The eggs are also in the stampset. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. With Peacock feathers Distress ink I have made a background on a white card. From white cardstock I have cut a grassborder with the Fresh cut grass die-namics (retired) from My favorite things and coloured it with Mowed lawn distress ink. I have stamped a sentiment from the set So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps a couple of times on the background with Wilted violet, Salty ocean, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed, Spiced marmelade and Candied apple Distress oxide ink. I decided to go for Distress oxide inks, because they stamp very well. I have glued the bunny and the grass border with foamtape on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Easter bunnies digital stamp bundle from Gerda Steiner designs, So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Peacock feathers and Mowed lawn Distress ink, Wilted violet, Salty ocean, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed, Spiced marmelade and Candied apple Distress oxide ink
DIES: Fresh cut grass die-namics (retired) from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

  1. I do love a bunny, and this one's GORGEOUS. Fab colouring Sweetie. Hope you are ok. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails