Thursday 26 March 2020

As you like it challenge 179 - Buttons or pearls

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 26 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 26 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we weten wat je liever op je kaarten gebruikt: Parels of knopen. Ik heb voor parels gekozen, omdat ze ze zo mooi elegant zijn. Bovendien hou ik er niet zo van om heel veel grote dingen op mijn kaarten te plakken en daarom gebruik ik niet graag knopen. Pareltjes zijn vaak al kleiner en dat zijn deze mini parels zeker, dus ik gebruik ze graag. De winnaar van deze challenge mag volgende maand meedoen als guest designer op het As you like it challenge blog.
Voor deze challenge heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met een aantal stempelsets van Alpaca pals. Ik heb op een stuk wit karton heb ik de blaadjes krans van de set Bloomin' fabulous van Alpaca pals gestempeld. Daarna heb ik deze krans nog een keer gestempeld om de blaadjes los te kunnen gebruiken. Het schattige konijntje komt uit de stempelset 1st class cuties II van Alpaca pals. De verschillende bloemetjes komen uit de stempelset 1st class cuties van Alpaca pals. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. De ogen van het konijntje zijn gekleurd met een zwarte gelpen en daarna heb ik met een witte gelpen stipjes op de wangen van het konijn getekend. Ik heb daarna een aantal blaadjes, alle bloemetjes en het konijntje uitgeknipt. Ik heb de blaadjes krans uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies en dit vierkant heb ik met foamtape op een witte kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik alle afbeeldingen op de kaart geplakt. Sommige afbeeldingen zijn met foamtape op de kaart geplakt en anderen heb ik gewoon rechtstreeks op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset So much to say (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps in de rechter onderhoek van de kaart gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt. Daarna heb ik mijn kaart versierd met kleine witte mini pareltjes. Ik heb ze in 2 hoeken van mijn kaart geplakt. Verder heb ik parels op een aantal van de bloemen geplakt en verder heb ik ze rondom de krans geplakt. 


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want to know what you prefer to use on your cards: Buttons or pearls. I have picked pearls, because I love their elegant look. I don't like to add a lot of bulk on my cards and that is why I don't like to use buttons. Pearls are most of the times smaller and the mini pearls I used are really tiny, so I love using them. The winner of this challenge will be invited as a guest designer on the As you like it challenge blog
For this challenge I have made a card with a couple of stampsets from Alpaca pals. On a sheet of white cardstock I have stamped the leaves wreath from the set Bloomin' fabulous from Alpaca pals. I stamped it again, to use just a couple of the leaves. The cute bunny is from the stampset 1st class cuties II from Alpaca pals. The flowers are from the set 1st class cuties from Alpaca pals. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils. I have coloured the eyes of the bunny with a black gelpen and I used a white gelpen to add dots on the cheeks of the bunny. Then I have fussy cut the leaves, flowers and the bunny. I have die-cut the leaves wreath with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies and I glued that square on a white card with foamtape. Then I glued all the images on the card. For some of the flowers and the bunny I have used foamtape and all the other images are glued straight on the card. In the right bottom corner of the card I have stamped a sentiment from the set So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps with Versafine clair nocturne ink. I glued them in 2 corners of my card. I also glued them on top of some flowers and I also glued them around the wreath. 


Ik had nog een aantal blaadjes van de stempelset Bloomin' fabulous van Alpaca pals over en die heb ik samen met bloemetjes van de stempelset 1st class cuties van Alpaca pals binnen in de kaart geplakt.

I had a couple of leaves left over from the set Bloomin' fabulous from Alpaca pals and I glued those together with a couple of flowers from the set 1st class cuties from Alpaca pals on the inside of the card.


STAMP: Bloomin' fabulous, 1st class cuties and 1st class cuties II from Alpaca pals, So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black gelpen, white gelpen, White mini pearls

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love those Tracy Hey designs and your colouring is superb. Lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails