Tuesday 9 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 9!





Vandaag laat ik een simpel valentijnskaartje zien met de afbeelding Valentine Archie van The digistamp boutique. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Het hart heb ik gekleurd met de Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Op een witte kaart heb ik met een rode finliner een gestikt kader getekend. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things in het kader gestempeld en vervolgens heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today I am showing you a simple valentine's card with the image Valentine Archie from The digistamp boutique. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I cut the image out. The heart is colored with the Spectrum noir sparkle pen. 
On a white card I colored a stitched frame with a red pen. I stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things inside the frame and then I adhered the image with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Valentine Archie from The digistamp boutique, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Spectrum noir sparkle pen, red fineliner.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Larissa. Did you cut that out by hand? It's perfect. So neat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! Think it's the best Valentine image I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I love your simple layout, and your coloring is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is simply adorable. Love your colouring and the sparkle and the detail of the stitched border. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is sooooo cute and such gorgeous colouring on the kitty :-)
    I saw this entered into a Challenge and came to see it. I hope you will enter it in my Cats only Challenge :-D

    IKE xx

    http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.gr/2016/02/106-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...this is just fantastic, makes me want to get my pencils out and soooo cute too!! Thank you for sharing with us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the little kitty image is so cute and I love the textured card. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heel erg mooi! Ook leuk met de glitters in het hartje.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very nice card and thank you for your participation on the challenge of cards and more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Perfect colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how adorable, such a sweet and simple design

    thank you so much for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!......Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie's.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails