Friday 19 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 19!





Vandaag laat ik een kaartje zien dat ik in opdracht heb gemaak. Ik moest namelijk een verjaardagskaartje maken voor de papa van 2 kleine kindjes. Hiervoor heb ik een stempel gebruikt die eigenlijk voor een geboorte is, maar ik vond hem ook wel voor een verjaardag passen. :) Ik heb de afbeelding Congrats, it's a kitten van Knitty Kitty gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. De ballonnen heb ik gekleurd met de spectrum noir sparkle pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met een die van de Peek a frame - Creative cuts from Mama elephant. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna ook nog op zwart papier geplakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik eerst zwart papier geplakt en daarna streepjespapier van het Beachside petite paper pack van Lawn fawn. De tekst is met de computer gemaakt.

Today I am showing you a birthday card that I was asked to make. I was asked to make a birthday card for the daddy from his 2 little children. I used a digital stamp that is actually meant for a babycard, but I think it is also perfect for a birthdaycard. ;) 
I have used the image Congrats, it's a kitten from Knitty Kitty. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen. I colored the balloons with a spectrum noir sparkle pen. I have cut the image out with one of the dies from the Peek a frame - Creative cuts from Mama elephant. Then I adhered the image on black cardstock. On a white card I first added a layer of black cardstock and then striped design paper from the Beachside petite paper pack from Lawn fawn. The sentiment was made with the computer, it says congratulations. dad.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Congrats, it's a kitten from Knitty Kitty
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: Black and white cs, Beachside petite paper pack from Lawn fawn
DIES: Peek a frame - Creative cuts from Mama elephant
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, spectrum noir sparkle pen

6 comments:

  1. Awwww this is a fabbie fun card Larissa! Love the cute image..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous larissa.i love the fun cats and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely kitty card Larissa. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute. I love how you did the shading in the images. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cats are just precious!

    Thanks so much for joining our 'Cute + A Sentiment' challenge at the Aud Sentiments blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails