Sunday 28 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 28!





Goedemorgen, vanochtend zag ik op youtube een filmpje van Therese van Lost in paper waarin ze een kaartje maakt met een verhoogd frame. Ik vond het zo'n mooi kaartje dat ik er vanochtend meteen mijn eigen versie van heb gemaakt. Ik heb meteen 2 kaartjes gemaakt. :)

Goodmorning, this morning I saw a video on youtibe from Therese from Lost in paper. In the video she made a card with a raised frame. I really love her card, so I decided that I wanted to make my own version this morning. I even made 2 cards. :)


Beide kaartjes zijn gemaakt met dezelfde stempel, namelijk Anemone FL004 van Nellie Snellen. Ik heb de afbeelding op linnen papier gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Daarna heb ik een vierkant van de Die-namics pierced square frames van My favorite things op de afbeelding gelegd en deze uitgesneden met mijn cuttlebug. Ik heb de buiten-en binnenkant daarna op een kaart geplakt. Op het frame heb ik een tekst van de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things gestempeld en daarna heb ik het frame met foamtape op de kaart geplakt


Both cards are made with the same stamp, the Anemone FL004 from Nellie Snellen. I stamped the image on paper with linen structure and then I colored the image with my pencils. Then I cut the square frame with the Die-namics pierced square frames from My favorite things. I adhered the inner and puter part with tape on a card. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things on the frae and then I adhered it with foamtape on the card.


Ik heb 2 kaartjes gemaakt als noodoplossing omdat ik de plaatsing van de bloem niet mooi genoeg vond op één van de kaartjes. Door met een cirkel frame te werken werd dat mooi opgelost. Dus op dit kaartje heb ik weer de Anemone FL004 van Nellie Snellen gestempeld. Deze keer heb ik de bloem in het paars gekleurd met mijn potloden. Deze keer heb ik dus een cirkel frame uitgesneden met de Die-namics pierced circle frames van My favorite things. In de middenste cirkel heb ik weer een tekst van de set Essential sentiments van My favorite things naast de bloem gestempeld.



I made 2 cards because I had stamped the flower in the wrong place. I didn't like it for a square frame. But the solution was using a circle frame. So again I stamped the Anemone FL004 from Nellie Snellen on white cardstock. This time I colored the flower purple with my pencils. I have cut the circle frame with the Die-namics pierced circle frames from My favorite things. I stamped the sentiment from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things on the inner circle next to the image.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Anemone FL004 from Nellie Snellen, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Die-namics pierced square and circle frames from My favorite things

8 comments:

  1. wat een schitterende kaarten, heel mooi gekleurd en netjes afgewerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea and I love those frame dies too. Fab flowers and gorgeous colouring as always Larissa. You do work magic with those pencils. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!love the image and colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous images beautifully coloured!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fantastic idea! Great cards with wonderful coloration. I put this on my todoo-list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Larissa,

    Dat is een mooie techniek... Ga ik onthouden...

    Liefs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Crafty Friends "Floral" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails