Wednesday 24 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 24!





Vandaag laat ik een Tiddly Inks kaartje zien met de allernieuwste Wryn stempel van Tiddly Inks. Dit is Wryn - My happy thought van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb Wryn ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb uit wit papier een rechthoek gesneden en deze op zwart karton geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding hier op geplakt en daarna de tekst van de set Everyday sentiments van Wild rose studio gestempeld naast de afbeelding. Met een zwarte pen heb ik lijntjes op het witte rechthoek getekend. Op een witte kaart heb ik een laag zwart karton geplakt en daarna heb ik roze streepjespapier van het Kraft in color - kraft paperpad van Doodlebug opgeplakt. Ik heb een stuk zwart karton heb ik geëmbost met de swiss dots embossing folder en daarna heb ik er een wit lintje omheen gebonden. Uit het roze streepjespapier heb ik een aantal bloemetjes gestanst met de Flower set van Marianne design. Ik heb een grote zwarte parel midden op de bloemen geplakt. Uit groen papier heb ik een aantal takjes gestanst met de Creative shape van Crealies (retired).


Today I am showing you a Tiddly Inks card with the newest Wryn stamp from Tiddly Inks, This is Wryn - My happy thought from Tiddly Inks. I have colored Wryn with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I cut the image out. I have cut a square from white cardstock and then I adhered it on black cardstock. I adhered the image on the rectangle and then I stamped the sentiment from the set Everyday sentiments from Wild rose studio next to the image. I have doodled some lines on the rectangle. On a white card I adhered a layer of black cardstock and then I added a layer of pink striped paper from the Kraft in color - kraft paperpad from Doodlebug. I embossed a piece of black cardstock with the swiss dots embossing folder and then I wrapped a white ribbon around it. I punched a couple of flowers with the Flower set from Marianne design from the pink striped paper. I adhered a large black pearl on the flowers. I have cut some leaves with a retired Creative shape from Crealies from greeen cardstock.


STAMP: Wryn - My happy thought from Tiddly Inks, Everyday sentiments from Wild rose studio
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White, green and black cs, Kraft in color - kraft paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Flower set from Marianne design, Creative shape from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black pearls, black pen, swiss dots embossing folder, white ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Wat een schat-tig kaartje voor onze challenge. En zo mooi gekleurd! Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Larissa. Beautiful colouring and you know I love Wryn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Larissa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete


  4. Very pretty. Thanks bunches for joining us over at Craft Your Passion. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Hugs
    Tammi
    CYP, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable. Love the stripes with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous larissa.i love the cute image and fab striped paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so adorable! So glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails