Thursday 18 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 18!







Vandaag laat ik een verjaardagskaartje zien op mijn blog. Ik heb hiervoor de afbeelding Daffodil bear van Di's digi designs gebruikt. Ik heb de beer ingekleurd met mijn potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgsneden met de Die-namics stitched rectangle stax van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeelding op zwart karton geplakt. Onder de afbeelding heb ik een tekst van de set Sophie's sentiments van Lawn fawn gestempeld. Op een kraft kaart heb ik met een witte gelpen een stiklijntje getekend en daarna heb ik geel streepjes papier van het Dots & stripes sorbet paperpad van My favorite things opgeplakt. Nadat ik de afbeelding met foamtape heb opgeplakt heb ik nog een aantal zwarte parels als decoratie opgeplakt.



Today I am showing you a birthdaycard on my blog. I used the image Daffodil bear from Di's digi designs. I colored the image with my pencils and then I cut the image out with the Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things. I adhered the image on black cardstock. Under the image I stamped a sentiment from the set Sophie's sentiments from Lawn fawn. On a kraft card I added faux stitching with a white gelpen and then I adhered a strip of yellow striped design paper from the Dots & stripes sorbet paperpad from My favorite things. I adhered the image with foamtape on the card and then I added a couple of black pearls as decoration.


STAMP: Daffodil bear from Di's digi designs, Sophie's sentiments from Lawn fawn
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: Kraft card, black cs, Dots & stripes sorbet paperpad from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Die-namics stitched rectangle stax from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, black pearls, whte gelpen

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card... it's fabulous!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larissa, wateen lieve kaart. De digi van dat lieve beertje is mooi ingekleurd en krijgt alle aandacht omdat je de rest van de kaart mooi strak gehouden hebt.
    Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge van Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute
    thanks for playing with us at di' digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This i GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful colouring and a lovely layout. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digis Birthdays Challenge Congratulations on your well deserved win, hope you can join in the new challenge starting today too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x Don't forget about our Sisters of Craft Facebook Group too where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails