Monday 15 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 15!





Vandaag post ik weer een kerstkaartje. Ik probeer er iedere maand 2 te maken, kijken hoe lang ik het volhoud. ;)
Vandaag heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Penguin greetings van The digistamp boutique. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik deze uitgeknipt. Op een witte scallop kaart van Pipoos heb ik rood sterretjespapier van het Beachside paper pack from Lawn fawn geplakt. Ik heb er eerst een wit lintje omheen gebonden. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding op de kaart geplakt. De mutsjes van de pinguïns heb ik vervolgens gekleurd met de Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Met een witte gelpen heb ik nog een stiklijntje op het rode design papier getekend.


Today I am posting a christmas card. I am trying to make 2 christmas cards every month, so let's see how long I will go on with this. ;)
Today on my card I used the image Penguin greetings from The digistamp boutique. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut it. On a white scalloped card from a Dutch craft store I adhered red starry design paper from the Beachside paper pack from Lawn fawn. I first wrapped a white ribbon around it. Then I adhered the image on the card. I colored the hats from the penguins with the Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I also added faux stitching with a white gelpen on the red design paper.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Penguin greetings from The digistamp boutique
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & oms
PAPER: White scalloped card, Beachside paper pack from Lawn fawn
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Spectrum noir sparkle pen, white ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Oooh you're sooo organised. Love these cute pingys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Larissa! Who doesn't love a penguin?! Coloring is delightful - love those little cheeks, and the stitching is a great touch! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Shaker Card]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguins are so sweet! I love the Santa hats. Thanks for playing along at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely image for this sweet card Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card and those penguins are simple adorable. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Larissa! I love those little penguins. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails