Wednesday 10 February 2016

The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 10!





Vandaag laat ik 2 kaartjes zien die ik heb gemaakt voor de 30-day coloring challenge. Ik heb kaartjes gemaakt met afbeeldingen van The digistamp boutique. Ik heb 2 verschillende afbeeldingen gebruikt, voor de rest zijn de kaartjes helemaal hetzelfde.

Today I am showing you 2 cards that I made for the 30-day coloring challenge. I made the cards with images from The digistamp boutique. I used 2 different images, but that is the only difference between the 2 cards.


Op beide kaartjes heb ik een afbeelding uit de Tweet hearts collection from The digistamp boutique gebruikt. Ik heb ze ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb een vierkant uit wit papier gesneden met de Die-namics stitched square stax from My favorite things en hierop heb ik een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt met een zelf getekend wolkenrandje en soap powder inkt van Jenni Bowlin. Ik heb het vierkant met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ook met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. De tekst komt uit de set Essential sentiments from My favorite things.


On both cards I used an image from the Tweet hearts collection from The digistamp boutique. I colored them with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut them. I have cut a square from white cardstock with the Die-namics stitched square stax from My favorite things and made a cloudy background on them with soap powder ink from Jenni Bowlin. I have adhered the square with foamtape op the card and then I adhered the image also with foamtape. The sentiment is from the set Essential sentiments from My favorite things


STAMP: Tweet hearts collection from The digistamp boutique, Essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, soap powder ink from Jenni Bowlin
DIES: Die-namics stitched square stax from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen

11 comments:

  1. trop chou, c'est adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, 2 geweldig mooie kaarten!
    De wolken vind ik ook heel erg mooi.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the cute little bird stamp. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute cards, both of them. Wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Larissa! I'm just going to pop it on Facebook for all to see....love it. Thank you for entering the comp too....Sally-Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so sweet!! I love the colouring of the bird and the clouds in the background are done perfectly. Gorgeous cards and I'm so glad you shared them with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable cards, Larissa! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you created the sky background! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM! And, thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those images are just darling and beautifully colored well as is the sky. Thanks for sharing these with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards and images...thanks so much for sharing with us over at 'Crafty Addicts'!!
    Hugs Donna DT
    xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the soft coloring! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een vertederende kaarten met die lieve vogeltjes Larissa. Ook de achtergronden zijn mooi gemaakt en het geheel oogt tiptop afgewerkt.
    Leuk dat je nog een keer meedoet aan de hartjes-challenge bij CraftAddiction, dank je wel.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda (dt-CA)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails