Wednesday 8 April 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Stay pawsitive!

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 2 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 2 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag is het weer mijn beurt om iets te posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs en deze keer heb ik weer een kaartje gemaakt voor mijn Memory dex. Ik wilde een vrolijk kaartje maken met een positieve tekst.
Op mijn memory dex kaartje heb ik een stempel van de stempelset All cats clear stamp set van Gerda Steiner designs gebruikt. De tekst komt uit dezelfde stempelset. De kat die ik heb gebruikt is ook als digitale stempel verkrijgbaar: Cat holding sign. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb mijn memory dex kaartje uit wit karton gestanst met de Rolodex cards 3624-702 van Vaessen creative. Ik heb uit groen ruitjes papier van het Classic gingham paper pack van Sunny studio een grasrandje gestanst met de Grassy hills die-namics van My favorite things en dat heb ik op mijn kaartje geplakt. De lucht is met Peacock feathers Distress inkt gekleurd. Ik heb de wolkjes en de zon uit wit karton gestanst met de Punch die clouds (CR1459) van Marianne design. Het zonnetje is gekleurd met Ripe persimmon en Wild honey Distress inkt. Ik heb de kat met foamtape op mijn kaartje geplakt. Uit een stukje geel karton heb ik met de Punch die daisies (CR1501) van Marianne design een aantal bloemetjes gestanst die ik op mijn kaartje heb geplakt. Ik heb de bloemetjes daarna versierd met zwarte hotfix steentjes.


Today it is my turn again to post something on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card for my Memory dex. I wanted to make a happy card with a pawsitive sentiment.
On my memory dex card I have used a stamp from the All cats clear stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs. The sentiment is also in the stampset. The cat that I used is also available as a digital stamp: Cat holding sign. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut my card from white cardstock with the Rolodex cards 3624-702 from Vaessen creative. I have die-cut a grass border with the Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things from green patterned paper from the Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio. The sky is coloured with Peacock feathers Distress ink. I have die-cut the clouds and the sun from white cardstock with the Punch die clouds (CR1459) from Marianne design. The sun is coloured with Ripe persimmon and Wild honey Distress ink. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have die-cut a couple of flowers from yellow cardstock with the Punch die daisies (CR1501) from Marianne design and glued those on the card. I decorated the flowers with black hotfix gems. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: All cats clear stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and yellow cs, Classic gingham paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers, Ripe persimmon and Wild honey Distress ink
DIES: Rolodex cards 3624-702 from Vaessen creative, Punch die clouds (CR1459) and Punch die daisies (CR1501) from Marianne design, Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Black hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

3 comments:

  1. A much needed sentiment at the moment. Love the kitty too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk gemaakt.
    Grappige woordspeling.
    Een beetje positiviteit kan geen kwaad. Want wat even we in een vreemde wereld op dit moment.
    Blijf gezond.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails