Saturday 11 April 2020

Di's digi designs challenge - Pretty in pastels

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 5 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 5 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag een kaartje in pastel kleuren zien. Ik heb voor deze challenge een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Bunny barrow van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb het neusje van het konijn gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen en daarna heb ik Glossy accents op het neusje aangebracht. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van het witte karton getekend. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding op de wolkenachtergond geplakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik 2 stukjes ruitjespapier van het Perfectly plaid spring paper pack van Lawn fawn geplakt en daarna heb ik het witte karton met de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Op een stukje wit karton heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Cool chick (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps gestempeld en daarna heb ik met een zwarte fineliner een kadertje rondom de tekst getekend. Ik heb de tekst met foamtape op mijn kaartje geplakt.


Today a new challenge has started on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This time we want to see pastel colours on your card. For this challenge I have made a card with the digital stamp Bunny barrow from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. I have coloured the nose from the bunny with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Glossy accents on it. On a sheet of white cardstock I made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. With a black fineliner I doodled a line around the edges of the white cardstock. I have glued the image on top of the background. On a white card I have glued plaid patterned paper from the Perfectly plaid spring paper pack from Lawn fawn on a white card and then I glued the white cardstock with the image on the card with foamtape. On a banner from white cardstock I have stamped a sentiment from the set Cool chick (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps and then I doodled a frame around the sentiment with a black fineliner. I have glued the banner with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Bunny barrow from Di's digi stamps, Cool chick (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: white cs, Perfectly plaid spring paper pack from Lawn fawn
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Glossy accents, Black fineliner, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things 

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, as always!! Love the fun plaid paper down the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, this is the sweetest Easter card I have seen yet! The image is adorable and well colored. I am a sucker for plaid and I love how it is framing the image. The doodling is also a nice touch. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope you'll come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, another cute BUNNY!!!! Love him. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails