Wednesday 22 April 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Hello

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 16 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 16 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje met de digitale stempel Bunny with glasses van Gerda Steiner designs . Ik heb het konijntje ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies heb ik een rechthoek uit regenboog design papier van het Really rainbow petite paper pack van Lawn fawn gestanst. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 van Crealies heb ik daarna een geschulpte rechthoek uit zwart karton gestanst. Ik heb deze rechthoeken samen op een kraft kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb de tekst Hello uit zwart karton gestanst met Alphabet dies van de Action. Ik heb de kaart daarna nog versierd met zwarte hotfix steentjes.


Today I am posting a card with the digital stamp Bunny with glasses from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from rainbow patterned paper from the Really rainbow petite paper pack from Lawn fawn. I have also die-cut a scalloped rectangle from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 from Crealies. I have glued the rectangles on a kraft card. Then I glued the image with foamtape on my card. I have die-cut the word Hello with Alphabet dies from Action. The card is decorated with black hotfix gems. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bunny with glasses from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft and black cs, Really rainbow petite paper pack from Lawn fawn
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 & 56 from Crealies, Alphabet dies from Action
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Black hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

5 comments:

  1. Wat gaaf met die regenboog achtergrond, je konijntje is super ingekleurd 😍 gezellig dat je meedoet met onze challenge groetjes Petra DT DigiChoosday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bunny! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge.
    [aNNie Designer for Lemon shortbread Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed lots of your creations as I've not been crafting or blogging much so I've popped by to catch up. I think you know bunnies are my fave (like meecies are to you!) so your long earred cutie is adorable. Lovely card sweetie. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails