Monday 20 April 2020

Digi doodle studios - Hugs

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 14 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 14 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met één van de afbeeldingen uit de set Panda love pairables van Digi doodle studios. Ik heb de panda ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 van Crealies een vierkant uit grijs-wit gestreept design papier van het Dot-stripe rainbow petite prints paperpad van Doodlebug gestanst en daarna heb ik het vierkant op zwart karton geplakt. Daarna heb ik het design papier op een kaart van rood glitterkarton geplakt. Ik heb een bannertje van rood karton gesneden en daarop heb ik een tekst van de stempelset So much to say (retired) van Clearly besotted gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de banner op de kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de kaart daarna nog versierd met zwarte hotfix steentjes.


I have made a card with one of the images from the set Panda love pairables from Digi doodle studios. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut a square with the  Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies from grey patterned paper from the Dot-stripe rainbow petite prints paperpad from Doodlebug and I glued it on black cardstock. Then I glued the squares on a card from red glitter cardstock. I have cut a banner from red glitter cardstock and then I stamped a sentiment from the set So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted on the banner and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I have glued the banner on my card and then I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have decorated the card with black hotfix gems.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Panda love pairables from Digi doodle studios, So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red glitter and black cs, Dot-stripe rainbow petite prints paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair nocturne 
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Clear embossingpoeder, Black hotfix hearts

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails