Saturday 25 April 2020

Di's digi designs challenge - Dies and/or punches

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 19 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 19 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag kaarten zien waarop je stansjes en/of ponsjes hebt gebruikt. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om een kaart te maken waarop ik heel veel verschillende stansen gebruik.
Voor deze challenge heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Flying high pals van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb voor deze challenge voor een ronde kaart gekozen die ik heb gemaakt met stansjes van de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 van Crealies heb ik een cirkel uit lichtblauw karton gestanst en ik heb nog een extra cirkel uit wit karton gestanst. Met de Grassy hills die-namics van My favorite things heb ik van de witte cirkel een stukje gras gemaakt en dat heb ik gekleurd met Twisted citron en Mowed lawn Distress inkt. Ik heb de blauwe cirkel en het gras op mijn kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik met de Pierced cloud elle-ments van Avery elle een aantal wolken uit wit karton gestanst en deze heb ik op mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb een aantal bloemetjes uit wit karton gestanst met de Little happiness flowers (6002/0774) van Joy crafts. De bloemetjes heb ik gekleurd met Worn lipstick en Picked raspberry Distress inkt. Ik heb een aantal bloemblaadjes uit wit karton gestanst met de Leaf cluster die (Die 066-C) van Impression obsession en deze heb ik gekleurd met Mowed lawn en Peeled paint Distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik de bloemetjes en blaadjes onder de afbeelding in het gras geplakt. Ik heb de bloemetjes versierd met witte hotfix steentjes.


Today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This time we want to see dies and/or punches used on your card. I have decided to make a card with lots of different dies on it. 
For this challenge I have made a card with the digital stamp Flying high pals from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I decided to make a circle shaped card for this challenge. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies I have die-cut the card fro white cardstock. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies I have die-cut a circle from light blue cardstock and another one from wite cardstock. With the Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things I have die-cut a grass border on the white circle and then I coloured it with Twisted citron and Mowed lawn Distress ink. I have glued the blue circle and the grass on my card. Then I have die-cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with the Pierced cloud elle-ments from Avery elle and I glued those on my card. I have die-cut a couple of flowers from white cardstock with the Little happiness flowers (6002/0774) from Joy crafts and I coloured those with Worn lipstick and Picked raspberry Distress ink. I also cut a couple of leaves with the Leaf cluster die (Die 066-C) from Impression obsession from white cardstock and those are coloured with Mowed lawn and Peeled paint Distress ink. I have glued the image with foamtape on my card and then I glued the flowers and leaves under the image in the grass. I have decorated the flowers with a white hotfix gem.


Ik heb de binnenkant van de kaart versierd met de tekst en wat bloemetjes. Ik had de tekst natuurlijk kunnen stempelen, maar ik vind het leuker om de tekst te stansen, omdat dat goed bij de challenge past. Ik heb met het Klassiskt alfabet (D181201) van Gummiapan de tekst Big hugs uit wit karton gestanst. Ik heb de letters gekleurd met Wild honey Distress inkt en deze heb ik daarna in de kaart geplakt. Ik heb er nog 2 bloemetjes naast geplakt.


I have decorated the inside of the card with a sentiment and a couple of flowers. I could have stamped the sentiment, but I thought it would be more fun to die-cut the sentiment, because that is what our challenge is all about. With the Klassiskt alfabet (D181201) from Gummiapan I have die-cut the sentiment Big hugs. I have coloured the sentiment with Wild honey Distress ink and then I glued it in the card. I added a couple of flowers. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Flying high pals from Di's digi stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and blue cs
INK: Twisted citron, Mowed lawn, Peeled paint, Wild honey, Worn lipstick and Picked raspberry Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 and 53 from Crealies, Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things, Klassiskt alfabet (D181201) from Gummiapan, Pierced cloud elle-ments from Avery elle, Leaf cluster die (Die 066-C) from Impression obsession, Little happiness flowers (6002/0774) from Joy crafts
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White hotfix gems

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love how you cute the image out and added it to your little scene! I don't know how you have the patience to fussy cut out all those little tiny flags on the kite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should try more circular cards. They are really effective. Lovely card and gorgeous colouring, as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails