Wednesday 15 April 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - New baby

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 9 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 9 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.



Vandaag ben ik weer aan de beurt om een kaartje op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs te posten. Ik heb voor vandaag een babykaartje gemaakt met een nieuwe digitale stempel. Dit is Chick mom van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb met behulp van masker papier en een cirkel stans een masker op een witte kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond in de vorm van een cirkel gemaakt. Ook heb ik een grasrandje gemaakt met het Grassy edges stencil van My favorite things en Mowed lawn distress inkt. Daarna heb ik een tekst van de stempelset So much to say (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps op de kaart gestempeld. De kaart is daarna versierd met kristallen hotfix steentjes.


Today it is my turn again to post something on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. I have made a baby card with a new digital stamp. This is Chick mom from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the help of masking paper and a circle die I put a mask on my white card with a circle opening. Then I made a cloudy background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I also added grass with the Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. I have stamped a sentiment from the set So much to say (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps on the card. The card is decorated with a couple of crystal hotfix gems. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Chick mom from Gerda Steiner designs, 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn Distress ink
DIES: Circle dies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Masking paper, Mini cloud edges stencil and Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things, Crystal hotfix gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

3 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails