Monday 17 June 2019

Merry monday - Decorating penguin

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 3 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 3 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag is het weer tijd voor een nieuwe Merry Monday post op mijn blog. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Gerda Steiner designs. Dit is de Decorating penguin van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. De kerstlampjes heb ik ingekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen en daarna heb ik hierop Glossy accents aangebracht. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb op een stuk wit karton met Broken china distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Uit zwart karton heb ik met de Stitched scallop basic edges 2 van My favorite things een randje gestanst en dat heb ik onder het witte karton geplakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik lijntjes op het witte karton gedoodled. Op een witte kaart heb ik roze streepjes design papier van het Fruit stand paperpad van Doodlebug geplakt en daarna heb ik het witte karton op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. In de linker bovenhoek heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Hippo christmas van Clearly besotted stamps (retired) gestempeld.


Today it is time again for a new Merry Monday post on my blog. This time I made a card with a digital stamp from Gerda Steiner designs. This is the Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured the fairy lights with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Glossy accents on them. I have fussy cut the image. On a piece of white cardstock I made a background for the image with Broken china distress ink. With a black pen I doodled lines on the white cardstock. I have die-cut a scallop border from black cardstock with the Stitched scallop basic edges 2 from My favorite things and glued it under the white cardstock. On a white card I glued a strip of pink striped design paper from the Fruit stand paperpad from Doodlebug and then I glued the white cardstock on the card. I added the image with foamtape on the card. In the left upper corner I stamped a sentiment from the set Hippo christmas from Clearly besotted stamps (retired)


STAMP: Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs, Hippo christmas from Clearly besotted stamps (retired)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs,  Fruit stand paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne, Broken china distress ink
DIES: Stitched scallop basic edges 2 from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black fineliner, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Glossy accents

2 comments:

  1. My favourite pink! I always love your Gerda images. Beautiful colouring of this adorable pingu. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails