Sunday 30 June 2019

Di's digi stamps - Have a good day

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 16 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 16 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje dat ik heb gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps. Dit is Dog gone cute van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met maskerpapier heb ik een deel van mijn kaart afgeplakt en daarna heb ik met Distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn  afbeelding gemaakt. Met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass Distress inkt heb ik een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Voor de grond heb ik Brushed corduroy Distress inkt gebruikt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Simple script van Clearly besotted stamps naast het gemaskerde gedeelte gestempeld.


Today I am posting a card that I made with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. This is Dog gone cute from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the girl with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. With masking paper I masked part of the front of my white card. With the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass Distress ink I made a cloudy background. The ground is made with Brushed corduroy Distress ink. I stamped a sentiment from the set Simple script from Clearly besotted stamps next to the masked part of the card.


STAMP: Dog gone cute from Di's digi stamps, Simple script from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne, Tumbled glass and Brushed corduroy Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Masking paper, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is adorable! That image is just so sweet and I love the design of this card! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge. ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love the background and the way you did the sentiment and sky. Love the colors and glad you shared over at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Billie A
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring Larissa.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails