Wednesday 26 June 2019

Gerda Steiner designs - So happy we're friends

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 12 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 12 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe kaart op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Lovely panda's van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de panda met de ballon ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de ballon daarna ook nog gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen en daarna heb ik Glossy accents op de ballon aangebracht. 
Op een witte kaart heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een achtergrond gemaakt. Daarna heb ik met het Drifts and hills stencil van My favorite things en Mowed lawn distress inkt een klein heuveltje gemaakt . Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Als laatste heb ik nog een tekst van de stempelset Lovely panda's van Gerda Steiner designs op de kaart gestempeld.


Today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the stampset Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the panda with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured the balloon with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Glossy accents on it. 
On a white card I added a couple of clouds with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I made a little hill for my panda with the Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. I glued the images with foamtape on my card. Then I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs next to the image.


STAMP: Lovely panda's from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Glossy accents, Mini cloud edges stencil and Drfits & hills stencil from My favorite things

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails