Sunday 23 June 2019

As you like it challenge - Summer or winter colours

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 9 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 9 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Eindelijk post ik mijn kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Ik was al wel begonnen aan mijn kaartje, maar het lukte even niet om mijn kaartje op tijd af te krijgen. De challenge deze keer is om een kaartje te maken in Winter of zomer kleuren. Ik heb voor zomer kleuren gekozen. In de zomer kan je lekker vrolijke kleuren gebruiken en daar houd ik wel van. Bij deze stempelset moest ik meteen aan vrolijke pastelkleuren passen die goed bij zo'n ijskraampje passen.
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Ice cream social van Reverse confetti. Ik heb een aantal afbeeldingen gestempeld en deze daarna ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Daarna heb ik deze afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb uit maskerpapier een cirkel gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 21 van Crealies en daarna heb ik dit maskerpapier op de voorkant van mijn kaart geplakt. Ik ben begonnen met het kleuren van het strand. Hiervoor heb ik Brushed corduroy Distress inkt gebruikt. Met Vintage photo en Gathered twigs Distress inkt heb ik verfspatjes aangebracht op het strand. De zee is gekleurd met Peacock feathers Distress inkt. De lucht heb ik gemaakt met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Broken china Distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen daarna met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Daarna heb ik nog een tekst van de stempelset Ice cream social van Reverse confetti op de kaart gestempeld.


Finally I am posting my card for the new challenge on the As you like it challenge blog. I did start working on my card, but I didn't have time to finish it before thursday. Our challenge this time is to make a card in winter or summer colours. I have picked summer colours. I love that you can use bright and happy colours in the summer and I love those. When I saw this stamp set I immediately thought about happy pastels that are perfect for an icecream truck.
I have made a card with the stamp set Ice cream social from Reverse confetti. I stamped a couple of the images and coloured those with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut all the images. I have cut a circle out of masking paper with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 21 from Crealies and I put it on the front of a white card. I started colouring the sand of the beach. I used Brushed corduroy Distress ink for it. I added paint splatters with Vintage photo and Gathered twigs Distress ink. The sea is coloured with Peacock feathers Distress ink. The sky is made with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Broken china Distress ink. I glued the images with foamtape on the card. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Ice cream social from Reverse confetti on the card. 


STAMP: Ice cream social from Reverse confetti
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne, Brushed corduroy, Vintage photo, Gathered twigs, Broken china and Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 21 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Masking paper, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

6 comments:

  1. Ganz fabelhaft gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Summer Scene. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Critter card!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again next time!
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, love these critters. Beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails