Tuesday 18 June 2019

Lee Holland art - Happy birthday

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 4 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 4 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een verjaardagskaartje dat ik heb gemaakt met de digitale stempel Bunny smelling flowers van Lee Holland. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik met een zwarte fineliner een gestikt frame getekend. Ik heb het konijntje en de vlinder met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset Message me van Clearly besotted stamps op de kaart gestempeld.


Today I am posting a birthday card that I made with the digital stamp Bunny smelling flowers from Lee Holland. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I made a stitched frame with a black fineliner. I glued the bunny and butterfly with foamtape on the card. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Message me from Clearly besotted stamps on the card. 


STAMP: Bunny smelling flowers from Lee Holland, Message me from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner

2 comments:

  1. I have a fondness for bunnies, like you do for meecies. Lovely card and beautiful colouring, as always. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails