Tuesday 24 May 2022

Whimsy stamps - You're so cute


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje voor Whimsy stamps. Deze keer heb ik de afbeelding I adore you (digital stamp) van Whimsy stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt.

Met de Grassy and cloud edger dies (WSD421) van Whimsy stamps heb ik een stencil gemaakt van de wolkenrand en daarna heb ik op een witte kaart met Peacock feathers Distress inkt een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Met de grasrand van de Grassy and cloud edger dies (WSD421) van Whimsy stamps heb ik uit groen stipjespapier van het Mix-n-match 2 paperpack (WSDP38) van Whimsy stamps een grasrandje gemaakt en dat heb ik op mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt. Naast de afbeelding heb ik een tekst gestempeld van de set Everyday scripted sentiments (CWSD155) van Whimsy stamps. Uit rood karton heb ik met de Heart confetti die (retired) van Alexandra Renke een aantal hartjes gestanst en die heb ik boven mijn afbeelding geplakt. 

Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card for Whimsy stamps. This time I have used the image I adore you (digital stamp) from Whimsy stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, a black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut the image. 

With the cloud die from the set Grassy and cloud edger dies (WSD421) from Whimsy stamps I have made a stencil and I used it together with Peacock feathers Distress ink to add a background on my card. I have used the grass die from the set Grassy and cloud edger dies (WSD421) from Whimsy stamps to cut a grass border from green dotted paper from the Mix-n-match 2 paperpack (WSDP38) from Whimsy stamps and then I glued it on my card. I have glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Everyday scripted sentiments (CWSD155) from Whimsy stamps on my card. I have cut 3 little hearts with the Heart confetti die (retired) from Alexandra Renke and glued those above the image. 


STAMP: I adore you (digital stamp) and Everyday scripted sentiments (CWSD155) from Whimsy stamps
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Mix-n-match 2 paperpack (WSDP38) from Whimsy stamps
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Grassy and cloud edger dies (WSD421) from Whimsy stamps, Heart confetti die (retired) from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails