Monday 30 May 2022

Christmas 2022 - Clearly besotted - It's beginning to look a lot like christmouse

  


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik een tag die ik alvast voor kerst heb gemaakt. Ik heb de muisjes en de lamp van de stempelset Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. 

Met mijn Silhouette cameo heb ik een tag in de vorm van een kerstbal gesneden uit wit karton. Op de tag heb ik een achtergrond gemaakt met Scattered straw, Wild honey, Broken china, Mermaid lagoon, Blueprint sketch en Chipped saphire Distress inkt. Ik heb op de achtergrond kleine verfspatjes aangebracht met witte acrylverf. Ik heb de tag nog een keer uit wit karton gestanst en daarna heb ik met de Stitched basic edges 2 (retired) van My favorite things een sneeuwheuvel gemaakt voor de afbeelding. Ik heb de afbeeldingen met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de set Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted op de tag gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze geĆ«mbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb met een witte gelpen stiklijntjes langs de randen van de tag getekend.
 

Goodmorning, today I am posting a tag that I made for Christmas. I started with stamping the mice and lantern from the set Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted. I have coloured all the image with my Polychromos pencils, a black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut all the images.

 With my Silhouette cameo I have cut a tag in the shape of a Christmas ornament from white cardstock. On the tag I have made a background for images with Scattered straw, Wild honey, Broken china, Mermaid lagoon, Blueprint sketch and Chipped saphire Distress ink. Then I added paint splatters with white acrylic paint. I have cut the tag again and with the Stitched basic edges 2 (retired) from My favorite things I have cut a snowhill. I glued the images with foamtape on the tag. The sentiment from the set Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted is stamped on the tag with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I added faux stitching with a white gelpen.


STAMP: Squeak, It's christmas from Clearly besotted
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Scattered straw, Wild honey, Broken china, Mermaid lagoon, Blueprint sketch and Chipped saphire Distress ink
DIES: Stitched basic edges 2 (retired) from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Silhouette cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails